Dragon Ball Z: Tribute Dragon Ball Z: Tribute

A Simple And Fun Game

I Am NOT Reviewing THIS Game, I Am Reviewing The FULL Game ON The Website.

The Gameplay Is Simple And Easy To Use Although If You Let Go Of The Charge Before The Attack Button You Do NOTHING, Which Is A Let Down. Also While Playing Alone, If YOu Are On 'Tenkaishi Budokai' You Must Use The Player Two Controls, Which Is Very Hard If You Don't WANT To Be Player Two So You Didn't Look Up Their Commands.

The Story Mode Is Insanely Difficult To Start With And There Are No Forms Of Checkpoints. Which Is Another Let Down.

Although I Am Bombarding You With Negatives The Gameplay Is Fun, Replayable And Simple.

This Review In A Nutshell
There Are Alot Of Flaws... But The Game Is Fun.

Atien responds:

Thanks for the review :)
As I'll have some free time in the next couple of weeks, I should be able to finish the 0.9 version of the game, where a lot of what you listed has been fixed. And maybe post it to Newgrounds if I'm happy wih it.
Stay tunned!

Quasi Blaster Quasi Blaster

Boring

No Sound... No... Purpose...

Prince of War Prince of War

Dissapointing :(

The Negatives
=======
As Much As I HATE Starting With These I Will...
The Story Is Set And Non-Interactive And The AI Sucks! When You Get More Advanced Units And They Become Tougher Than You You Rely On Them More Often. BUT They Will Blaitantly Ignore Low Level Units And Let Them Walk Past Freely, Even When I Am Unconcious On The Floor. Griffons Were Only Avalible Twice Which Was A Bit Of A Let Down. Plus If I Was Behind An Enemy Unit They Could Not Even TURN AROUND!?
The Positives
========
It Was Addicting, And Had An Interesting Story... Not Much More Sorry, 5 Stars Were For The Addictiveness And The Other Two Because I'm Nice.
Ideas
========
Add Classes More Interactivity And Things Like That, Minor And A Few Major Changes Chosen By The Players That Affect The Storyline.
My Biggest Let Down
========
Having Pitt Die, I Liked Him But It Was A Dramitic Story Part, So I Will Not Argue Too Much, But Then The New Second In Command Is Never Even Met. I Find That Quite Lazy, He Needs An Introduction And A Personaity You Find In At Least Two Or Three Battles...
Manmancarlwaa =3

Pillage the Village Pillage the Village

Some Call This Cruelty I CALL IT FUN!

The Idea Of Just Tossing Anybody Around Till They Inevitably Die Will Always Amuse Us Lesser-Intelegent Folk LOLWHUT!

Homerun in Berzerk Land Homerun in Berzerk Land

All In All A Good Game!

May Have Been A Worthy Game To Play Although I Wouldn't Mind A Few More Shop Items Aswell As Some Early ADvances To Make You Feel More Good About Youself If You Get What I Mean!

Frontier Frontier

A Very Nice Game Indeed

A Handy Tip For Player First
One Trade One Travel And Balance Out Attack And Defence, That Will Keep You Alive, Buccaneers Won't Attack People With More Attack Skills! (As Often)
=====================================
A Good Game To Play Although It Ending When I Got 1000000 Gold..? Not The Best Idea... I Got My Money From Trade Routes From Darkwood To Indigo Lake. Although I Had 'Won' The Game I Carried On To Finish Off The Missions. I Found That By Walking Till I Could Afford A Cart (No Roof) I Then Traded Till I Could Get A Vanguard (Not Much Long After)
=====================================
I Would Reccomend Making Another But With Deeper Combat And More Guilds Etc. It Was Not As In-Depth As I Had Hoped So In This I Give An 8/10
Music Was Good But Adding More Would Be Appreciated 9/10
Graphics Were Great! 10/10
=====================================
All In All A Nine! WOOHOO!

Zelda: Links Backyard Zelda: Links Backyard

Good Game Great Animation, One Problem

I Kinda Spared The Younger Brother And They Still Attacked WTF, Otherwise A Perfect Game!

Fellowship of Kings RPG Fellowship of Kings RPG

Very Nice!

Great Gameplay But I Can't Give A Ten Due To SLIGHT Copyright From Games (Such As Chrono Trigger And LoZ)