Bad Case of the Mondays Bad Case of the Mondays

Not really feeling the Hip-Hop (not really my genre anyway) but as a trance loop it is incredibly well made and actually loops unlike some loops that people are posting.
5/5

Background track attempt Background track attempt

Wow,

When I saw this was your first I was pretty much "Oh dear god..." but I clicked anyway. And this my friend. Is better than some people ever get. Well done.
The looping is a little awkward but you get 4/5 9/10 and a favorite :)

ThatGuitarStud responds:

Wow man I'm touched! Thanks so much for your feedback! I'll work on the looping for it.

Im Banned From Dubstep Im Banned From Dubstep

Go get an admin.

You need to be unbanned.
Great job. 5/5 10/10 And favorited.
Great attempt at a first, the bass wasn't the best but the song overall made up for it.

The Corridors of Time The Corridors of Time

The bells are very annoying but okay.

I like most of the feel to this but the bells are very loud and in your face. Aside from that the lyrics are great but there was some skipping I heard around 1:20 ish

Twone responds:

I see what you're getting at with the bells, but I'm not sure what you mean by skipping. Regardless, thanks for listening!

Super 8-bit Battle Song Super 8-bit Battle Song

Pretty impressive.

I do like 8-bit and 16-bit songs and this is very good. Has quite a Megaman/Rockman type feel. Well done indeed.

DaVince responds:

Mission accomplished, then! Thank you for the comments.

~ Nyan Cat ~ [CAT] ~ Nyan Cat ~ [CAT]

Great... Now I can't stop listening to it...

And it's just as annoyingly obnoxious as the first.
WELL DONE YOU'VE RECREATED IT PERFECTLY :D
5/5 10/10 Thumbs Up. Like. Fav. And Subscribe!

Catstuffer responds:

Thanks! What I did was slow the original down a LOT and then work at replicating teh melody. The bass was harder to pull out at slow speeds, so for that I listened near full speed and tuned the treble way down.

Thanks for reviewing! :)

SABBATH by Nowy Towar SABBATH by Nowy Towar

Good But, Obnoxious,,,

I Like Rock As Much As The Next Guy, Even Some Metal. But This Seems Like, Noise... Sorry :(

ParagonX9 - Blue Marine ParagonX9 - Blue Marine

C-C-COMPUTER BREAKER!

Now You Know Why Your Computer Crashed. Divide This By The Square Root Of Infinity And You Get Awesomness That Beats Chuck Norris! I Mean... HOW DO YOU DO THAT!?

Dark Energy (Kirby 64 Style) Dark Energy (Kirby 64 Style)

The Epicness... IT'S OVER CHUCK NOOORIIIIIISSSS!!!

Oh CRAP! An Artery Just Expoded...
Too Bad It Doesn't Loop. Because Of That You Get 9 Stars Not Ten.

pokerockmario responds:

Hah! lol Thanks, but it loops! just cut off the first part (2 secs), it's like an intro where the boss appears.

George Loop George Loop

Sounds Cool... But It Doesn't Loop Cleanly.

You Can Hear The Start And End. It's Otherwise Amazing... Short Review, Deal.