Flash patern Flash patern

Don't Try This Again... For A While

Look At Some Tutorials Before You Do This. Trust Me... I'm A Ginger =w=

Dragon Ball Z: Tribute Dragon Ball Z: Tribute

A Simple And Fun Game

I Am NOT Reviewing THIS Game, I Am Reviewing The FULL Game ON The Website.

The Gameplay Is Simple And Easy To Use Although If You Let Go Of The Charge Before The Attack Button You Do NOTHING, Which Is A Let Down. Also While Playing Alone, If YOu Are On 'Tenkaishi Budokai' You Must Use The Player Two Controls, Which Is Very Hard If You Don't WANT To Be Player Two So You Didn't Look Up Their Commands.

The Story Mode Is Insanely Difficult To Start With And There Are No Forms Of Checkpoints. Which Is Another Let Down.

Although I Am Bombarding You With Negatives The Gameplay Is Fun, Replayable And Simple.

This Review In A Nutshell
There Are Alot Of Flaws... But The Game Is Fun.

Atien responds:

Thanks for the review :)
As I'll have some free time in the next couple of weeks, I should be able to finish the 0.9 version of the game, where a lot of what you listed has been fixed. And maybe post it to Newgrounds if I'm happy wih it.
Stay tunned!

Quasi Blaster Quasi Blaster

Boring

No Sound... No... Purpose...

Prince of War Prince of War

Dissapointing :(

The Negatives
=======
As Much As I HATE Starting With These I Will...
The Story Is Set And Non-Interactive And The AI Sucks! When You Get More Advanced Units And They Become Tougher Than You You Rely On Them More Often. BUT They Will Blaitantly Ignore Low Level Units And Let Them Walk Past Freely, Even When I Am Unconcious On The Floor. Griffons Were Only Avalible Twice Which Was A Bit Of A Let Down. Plus If I Was Behind An Enemy Unit They Could Not Even TURN AROUND!?
The Positives
========
It Was Addicting, And Had An Interesting Story... Not Much More Sorry, 5 Stars Were For The Addictiveness And The Other Two Because I'm Nice.
Ideas
========
Add Classes More Interactivity And Things Like That, Minor And A Few Major Changes Chosen By The Players That Affect The Storyline.
My Biggest Let Down
========
Having Pitt Die, I Liked Him But It Was A Dramitic Story Part, So I Will Not Argue Too Much, But Then The New Second In Command Is Never Even Met. I Find That Quite Lazy, He Needs An Introduction And A Personaity You Find In At Least Two Or Three Battles...
Manmancarlwaa =3

Bad Case of the Mondays Bad Case of the Mondays

Not really feeling the Hip-Hop (not really my genre anyway) but as a trance loop it is incredibly well made and actually loops unlike some loops that people are posting.
5/5

Background track attempt Background track attempt

Wow,

When I saw this was your first I was pretty much "Oh dear god..." but I clicked anyway. And this my friend. Is better than some people ever get. Well done.
The looping is a little awkward but you get 4/5 9/10 and a favorite :)

ThatGuitarStud responds:

Wow man I'm touched! Thanks so much for your feedback! I'll work on the looping for it.

Im Banned From Dubstep Im Banned From Dubstep

Go get an admin.

You need to be unbanned.
Great job. 5/5 10/10 And favorited.
Great attempt at a first, the bass wasn't the best but the song overall made up for it.